Thursday, March 26, 2009

The times they are a changin..

I admit it. I am listening to Britney Spears "Womanizer" right now. I realize that it's a computerized (digitized?) voice and all that and I don't really give a crap about her but the tune is catchy. I feel ashamed. What happened to the indie rock days of college? I am turning 29 next week and listening to.... POP?! And then I find out that the least likely person in the entire world to get married got married to a lawyer and moved to New York. He didn't even shower when I knew him 3 years ago. weird.

I also had a dream last night involving the fat on my thighs turning into terrible shapes so that it was impossible to hide. Talk about traumatic.

I had a bad yesterday and a better today. I don't have a lot to give to you right now but if you would like to share any changes you have noticed in yourself this year you are more than welcome, in fact I would love it.

Jenessa I love all your snack ideas, and and I am so with you on the back fat. I think the shuffle against the wall idea is a good one. What did you call it? Do si do?

Love you,

Lula Mae

1 comment:

  1. yes, do si do, as in the square dance move where you kinda circle around one another without seeing the person's backside. however, shuffle - or even grapevine!- against the wall will work as well.

    ReplyDelete