Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Here I am

It's true, I've been back from New Zealand for more than a week but I felt like a fraud writing to you any earlier than this. I haven't weighed in since coming back, I was a bit naughty food wise while on vacation but made up for it with all the activities I participated in, and when I got back I found the work and the jet lag didn't mix well with eating well. This was especially hard since I was poor until we got paid again. I had a really good time spending money in New Zealand though.

I am back now, finally caught up on sleep and have a fridge full of groceries that are at least semi decent for me. I came across an article today that I found very relevant to my blog and wanted to share it with you. Bethany NY Housewife Dieting Tips


I thought her general rules were very similar to things we have been discussing and definitely plan on purchasing the book. Ok so I'm giving in to buying another diet guide but this one at least admits that you just have to change your idea of eating and offers recipes and tips. I need that.

I hope you are all doing well. Did I miss anything urgent while I was gone?

ANTM starts tomorrow, you know you're as excited as I am.

Love you,

Lula Mae

1 comment: