I admit it. I am listening to Britney Spears "Womanizer" right now. I realize that it's a computerized (digitized?) voice and all that and I don't really give a crap about her but the tune is catchy. I feel ashamed. What happened to the indie rock days of college? I am turning 29 next week and listening to.... POP?! And then I find out that the least likely person in the entire world to get married got married to a lawyer and moved to New York. He didn't even shower when I knew him 3 years ago. weird.
I also had a dream last night involving the fat on my thighs turning into terrible shapes so that it was impossible to hide. Talk about traumatic.
I had a bad yesterday and a better today. I don't have a lot to give to you right now but if you would like to share any changes you have noticed in yourself this year you are more than welcome, in fact I would love it.
Jenessa I love all your snack ideas, and and I am so with you on the back fat. I think the shuffle against the wall idea is a good one. What did you call it? Do si do?
Love you,
Lula Mae
Ep313: Protein Timing, Low-Carb Myths & Metabolic Truths with Mikki
Williden, PhD
-
In this episode, Tina chats with Mikki Williden to explore essential
nutrition strategies for women in midlife. She discusses the pitfalls of
common diet...
10 months ago
yes, do si do, as in the square dance move where you kinda circle around one another without seeing the person's backside. however, shuffle - or even grapevine!- against the wall will work as well.
ReplyDelete