Friday, March 27, 2009

beep beep beep beep beep this just in

So, week end report: the eating well has been going well. This morning I had a multi grain English muffin with a tiny bit of peanut butter, a cup of vanilla yogurt with a little granola mixed in and some 100% juice. Lunch is free Pizza on Fridays at work and hard to work around but I managed a plate full of salad and two meatballs, not bad considering. For a late afternoon snack I had two pieces of dark chocolate. I am PMSing and do not deny myself chocolate. It's not just for me, it's for humanity. I also drank a lot of water and some coffee. I cut the sugar out of coffee a couple of years ago. I can drink it black but usually put in a little fat free milk because I find it more aesthetically pleasing. I'm weird.

Everyone else is at Beer-30 right now but I'm still trying to show my boss that I'm a shining star just like always. I love to socialize so this is exceptionally hard for me. It's right down the row from me because well, I helped invent it. *sigh*

Sara, when you were talking about putting on sudden weight I didn't think of it right then but remember your cycle. A week before or during your "time" you may add on water weight. I always do. It's different for everyone. Please don't get discouraged. You re-inspired me so if you're not inspired anymore where does that leave us?

Next weeks goal: daily exercise in addition to work, school, and eating well. I can do it. I already have more energy from having better food in my body. We'll start tomorrow shall we?

How are you all doing? Losing weight? Gaining Weight? Starting new projects? Sitting on the couch doing nothing? Running marathons? Anything?

Love you,

Lula Mae

3 comments:

  1. Getting ourselves on a diet plan is always best to accomplish weight loss, but in my process I have found out we also have to include an exercise routine as well for the best results and for maintaining the weight loss. My new project has been establishing a new Social Network Site, this adventure has been a real challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Establishing healthy eating habits, is also a "key" factor in success in reaching our goals. Some very good tips and a process for reaching your goals at determined2.com We have to stay inspired and motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I'll check it out! I definitely need a little extra motivation and guidance.

    ReplyDelete