Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I will be strong like bull

Hey all -


My hand weights came today! 5 lbs each. I have been using 2 lbs, so this is more than twice as much but 3 was too little and there aren't a lot of 4's around. Anyway, I'm excited to go home and use them. That DVD I got (Biggest Loser) kicks my bum! It's really good. The other people doing it are previous biggest loser contestants who aren't finished getting in perfect shape yet. I am finding that this helps. When I watch a video and everyone who has rock hard abs is sweating I tend to doubt my ability to do the same thing, but here these real people are doing the moves along with the trainer and I have no excuse to stop. Unless I need water.

I don't have a lot of time today work is nuts. I just wanted to say hello and see how everyone is doing. I think it's time to reboot our diets. Shorts, coming soon.

Take care,

Lula Mae

1 comment:

  1. forget about shorts--I'll be on my boat in 2 weekends, which means bathing suit. bleck.

    ReplyDelete