Reader and lovely lady Christine mentioned bathing suits in her last comment. That reminded me of the best story ever. This happened yesterday. I am in a database to be an extra in movies. I signed up about three months ago. They know my real weight, height, measurements, etc. They have pictures. I got my first invitation yesterday to "portray a (we'll substitute the words lady of the night here) in a bikini" I was laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair. I mean seriously, were they only searching bust measurements? I am not trying to be down on myself but I looked it up and it's a legit film starting to film in June near here and there is no way that my bare belly should be on a tiny screen never mind a big one.
I signed up for the casting anyway. After I got over the initial crying from laughter I decided... Motivation! I have also wanted to show off my impression of the "Rock of Love Bus" girls. I may be famous soon. ;)
Much love,
Lula Mae
Ep313: Protein Timing, Low-Carb Myths & Metabolic Truths with Mikki
Williden, PhD
-
In this episode, Tina chats with Mikki Williden to explore essential
nutrition strategies for women in midlife. She discusses the pitfalls of
common diet...
10 months ago
oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! that is freaking hysterical! you TOTALLY have to do it!!! and, yes, that's perfect motivation.
ReplyDeleteHilarious! You better do this! :)
ReplyDelete